Application deployed in 2 managed servers in an instance is not working

SHS

Application deployed in 2 managed servers in an instance is not working

SHS
Hi,

I was supposed to do clustering of my managed servers and deploy our application to this cluster.
Created a cluster adf_cluster_1, added 2 servers adf_ms_1 and adf_ms_2 under this cluster. Started the managed servers and deployed my ADF application to this cluster.
When I tried to load the application using corresponding ports numbers it is working fine in 1 port and shows 'internal error 500' for other one.
Then I tried to deploy same application in 2 managed servers set as stand alone, then also my application gets up only in 1 URL and internal error 500 in other one.

I don't know why it's happening and am stuck with this issue.

Does it not work if same application is deployed in 2 managed servers (which was under same machine and in nostage mode) in same weblogic instance?

Please help me in this regard.

SHS

Re: Application deployed in 2 managed servers in an instance is not working

SHS
Got resolved this issue.. :)

It was my mistake, I forget to add my new managed server to my data source.

Re: Application deployed in 2 managed servers in an instance is not working

yash
you mean u forgot to target datasource to servers?