DBAdapter polling for new or changed records not issuing callback within an asynchronous BPEL process?

DBAdapter polling for new or changed records not issuing callback within an asynchronous BPEL process?

abhishek ajral
Hi,

I have a requirement to poll a database table withing an asynchronous process. The reason I want to use a receive within an asynchronous BPEL is because the process needs to be notified many times thru polling. So might need many receive activities.

I have developed a process as described below :-

1. Created an asynchronous process.
2. Created a Database adapter for polling a table. Logical delete strategy is being used.
3. Have put a receive activity from the DB Adapter created.
4. Created a correlation set consisting of a single property(String)
5. Created a property alias to refer to
a. the input string of the asynchronous process. (unique for this process)
b. the input from the database adapter (unique for this process)

I initiate this process from the console. Then I inserted a record the table with proper inputs.
But the BPEL waits indefinitely at the receive activity.

When I try to poll the table from an empty BPEL process, it works perfectly fine.

Regards
abhishek ajral